856 484 93
What does elvesCARE do?

elvesCARE is a service for people with disabilities, who require in-home or community care in their area.
We cover round the clock care, daily assistance, or casual drop-ins.

What makes us different?

As an elvesCARE Worker you will be a subcontractor within our network.

We are adament to engage workers with a mature and caring nature and relevant qualification.

How many hours do I work?

That really depends on how many hours you want to work.
It’s up to you!

How much can I earn?

That depends on the service you deliver to the client.

Depending on the service, the fees range from $30.- to $80 per hour.

How does payment work?

How do I get paid?
elvesCARE support workers are paid when a shift has been booked, worked and approved. After each shift we’ll ask you to confirm your hours before we send it to the person you support, for final approval. When they have approved the booking, our finance team will process it. 

We will collect the payment for the services provided, from either the disabled person (self-managed), the plan manager (plan managed) or the NDIS.
Once we have received payment, you will be paid immediately.

If I incur expenses during a elvesCARE shift, what am I reimbursed for? In most instances people seeking support will cover the cost of expenses incurred during a shift unless it is reasonable that the worker pays for themselves (by bringing or buying food for a routine meal, for example). For essential items like public transport or tickets to an event (where there is no companion card or a companion card is not accepted), the cost should be covered by the person seeking support. We recommend you and the people you support discuss any potential expenses that may be incurred before the shift so arrangements and boundaries can be set. 

What do I need to get started?

There are a few things that are required by law.
1. A current first aid certificate
2. A current police check. It must be less than 3 years old from the date of issue (See for Victoria)
3. A current working with children check. WWC are state based and required for all care workers offering services to children (See for Victoria)

In addition, it is helpful to have a driver’s license and a car with a full comprehensive car insurance. On top of that we put high value on a mature and caring personality!

Once you are ready to join, register here!