Mandatory Training for Staff
elvesCARE supports people operating across the disability sector, and it is important that all elvesCARE staff complete the NDIS Worker Orientation Module.
The NDIS Worker Orientation Module is incorporated into elvesCARE’s recruitment process and has become a mandatory requirement for support staff and office staff.
How to complete the Worker Orientation Module
- You will need access to a computer or iPad/tablet with sound (headphones are a good idea too) and a quiet area.
- Login into https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/ and click on the NDIS Worker Orientation Module, select create a new account, and set up a login username and password.
- Complete the 4 components.
- It will take approximately 90 mins to complete, but you can save and return to where you left off.
- Once you have completed all 4 modules, the system will email you a Certificate of Completion. Please forward this to us to update your mandatory training records with elvesCARE.